Wednesday, July 2, 2008

something new every day

i am not a journal writer, so this blog thing is challenging. maybe i'm not very stream-of-thought, or maybe i just have no sense of humor. that oldest child thing.
the interesting blogs are funny and cool and say startling things, which
i don't
so it's weird that this is the thing to do
and i'm going to try.

i mean i'm really going to try.

monica told me she was going to link to my blog, but she visited it & it was
sad :( (my paraphrase)
man, is she right.
i've only written on it once
myself
until now.
my husband was doing vicarious posts for me last year.
then he got a job again :)

and i need to learn to take pictures and (well, first, find a camera) and learn how to get them on here.
i mean, i know it's supposed to be easy but
it all sounds hard to me.

the only mechanical/electronic thing i feel comfortable with is
my sewing machine. i have no fear of my sewing machine.

ok, so i'm writing and this just might be fun.
btw, i was inspired to write because i was up in the middle of the night looking at a magazine, and it had an article on a store called Red Shoes in Ann Arbor. so i went to her blog
i've been reading it from end to beginning, and her attitude is contagious.
go there & enjoy!

so monica, thank you.
catherine (who doesn't know i exist) thank you.
thank you! come back!
i'm learning!!

nancy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

youre in nancy, i got ya linked up in my latest post so check it out! monica

Marci said...

just one little blurb and we all flock to your blog, better get busy! I want to come see the store when I visit Monica!